Hi Everyone,
When I look at the source of meditation I do
where are two different things I do. The first is when I sit in a room and
clear my head and picture things that is going on or are going to happen. This
truly puts my mind at ease. The next thing that clears my mind and body is
working out. I have two different types of workouts I do. The first one is when
I lift weights, and the next one is a cardio workout. I enjoy using the workout
called “Insanity” this pushes your mind and body beyond your limit. As I look
at both of these I am convinced that make my mind/body stronger enough at times
I feel like I cannot go any further.
As I look at my integral assessment there are a
few things I need to work on. Looking at my psychospiriyual quadrant I feel
that my emotional life could use some improvement. There are times that I
should be happy for things and I am not. I believe this comes from being from a
large family. Believe or not growing up in a large family is not always fun.
I believe working on this area of my life will
improve on my other parts of life. By improving on my emotion it will help make
my biological, interpersonal, and worldly quadrant improve as well.
Everyone have a good week!
Craig
Hi Craig,
ReplyDeleteI don't meditate on positive phrases on a daily basis, but I take the time to look at all the positive in a day and try not to focus on any negative. This gives me the ability to feel really good about myself and not feel bad. It also helps keep the stress level down. I found the assessment to be good. It gave me the opportunity to look at myself and I found that I could release myself of a lot of my stress if I just didn't put so much on my plate. If I took the time to finish a project before adding on another, I would have a less stressful life and enjoy it more and become healthier for it.