Listening to this I don’t think it was
something that I would listen to again. I found it kind of boring and long. So
it was not very beneficial for me to listen to. But there was one part I did enjoy
and it made me think of calm things and that was the sound of the ocean. To me the
ocean is a calm place to a little crazy and me at times, which I do like. Over
all I just didn’t enjoy this. I don’t know if I would recommend this to other.
As for the mental workout I believe
if you can visualizations on what going to happen will make your mind stronger.
As a high school football coach I do this during the week by playing the game
in my mind. I feel like it makes my mind stronger no matter what I am doing.
The more you can do this type of mind training it will help out overall psychological
health better.
No comments:
Post a Comment