Sunday, December 2, 2012

Unit 7: Inner Health/Peace


Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone has had a great week! As I sat there performing this exercise, which was easier than I thought it was going to be. I close my eyes to picture someone I saw a very familiar face. It was a person that I work with very close with. As this meditation went along I felt very comfortable with him. I could picture myself as him, because he is a loving-kindness individual. So when it came to assuming the form of him I picture myself very much like him.
I am convinced meditation is an outstanding way to clear your mind it will give you the psychological wellness that you are looking for. Having that ability will only give the complete health a person is looking for.

As for the saying” One cannot lead another where one has not gone himself", I truly believe that. I do believe it is very hard to help people if you don’t understanding where they are coming from.  By having the ability to help them with their issue, is an important part getting them to development a psychologically, physically, and spiritually health they are looking for.

Have a good week everyone!

Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment