Review your unit 3 personal assessment of your
psychological, physical, and spiritual well-being. Reflect on these areas. How
did you score yourself on a scale from 1 to 10 in unit 3? How do you score
yourself now? Has the score changed? Why or why not?
As I review the unit 3 assessment I rate myself 8 in
physical well-being. I would rate myself a 10 now because I have add two more
days a week to my program. As for my spiritual well-being I rate myself 6 and I
would say it is about the same. For my psychological well-being I rate myself a 7. I would now rate myself an 8 because I have add meditation to my daily
routine.
Review the
goals and activities you set for yourself in each area. Have you made progress
toward the goals? Explain.
Looking at my goal I set for myself I have made a little
process. What I need to do is just to make time for myself so I can accomplish
my goals, which is a difficult thing for me to do.
Have you
implemented the activities you chose for your well-being in each of the three
areas? Explain.
I implemented one of the activities I needed to improve in.
This activity was more stretching. I am now doing yoga 3 times a week with my
weighting lifting program. I have found it is giving me a lot more flexible and
I am not as sore after I workout.
Summarize your
personal experience throughout this course. Have you developed improved
well-being? What has been rewarding? What has been difficult? How will this
experience improve your ability to assist others?
I do believe that this course has help me with my overall
fitness level mind, body, and spirit.
During this course my high school football team was in pursue of its
first state championship in 32 years and we also was going for our first
undefeated team in 38 years, which we did it accomplish (great feeling). So at
times in this course stress was high, time was difficult but I always enjoy
coming to class it made me realize I needed to learn how to relax which it did.
This class made realize the imports of complete wellbeing.
Hi Craig , That is great that you've improved with your physical well being and your spiritual health. I think anything we can do to become better at what we do is worth it. If we can reduce our stress through mediattion or running, or just being active , the health bebefits can be great ! Good luck in the future!
ReplyDeleteSue
Hello Craig.
ReplyDeleteI am sure it must have felt great winning your game . Congrats! I also found the course to be very helpful in my every day life. I did not improve my scores the way I would have like to, but I keep telling my self I am a work in progress. One of the goal I made for myself is to attend meditation classes. I will be starting in January and I am looking forward to it. Always wanted to learn to mediate and this class only confirm how important it is for the mind body and soul.
Best of luck in your future.