Sunday, October 28, 2012

Welcome HW420

I first want to welcome everyone. I have never done a blog before and I am looking forward to it. I know we have already did a introduction but I want do again. I have been at Kaplan now for 3 years and I have only a few classes left before I am done. When I am done I will have my second degree, the first one in Outdoor Recreation Management and this one will be in Health and Wellness. I am looking forward working with high school students to improve their overall health.

Now a little about me, I have been married for 24 years and I have enjoy everyday of it. I have 3 children, 2 girls and boy ages 23, 20, and 14. I enjoy spending as much with them as I can which can be difficult at times due to my schedule. Having a close family is fun.

Once again welcome I am looking forward to this class and looking forward to this blog.

Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment