As I listen to this exercise I found myself at ease during this exercise. As I listen to the narrator explained what to do I found myself relaxing. When I started this exercise I will a little tense and stress about things. When I complete the exercise the I found myself very calm and relax. I believe listen to this audio daily would keep me mind and body relaxed.
Hello Craig,
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel when it comes to feeling stressed. I too listened and felt at ease after listening to the audio. I was amazed the suggestions manifested themselves as heat and tingling sensations down my arms and hands. The calmness that concluded the session was needed and appreciated but so was the knowledge that I have control over my mind and body through guided imagery. What a great lesson and experience!
Hi Hector,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the respond. I think stress can be very dangerous so if you can found a way to relax it can be a plus.
Hi Craig~
ReplyDeleteI didn't experience the same relaxation from the exercise, but as I have been told it isn't for everyone. I think I may need to involve myself in yoga more, as I have found that muscle movement coinciding with the relaxing narrative is more my speed. Good post :)
Hello Craig! It's great to meet you. The relaxation exercises are wonderful for releasing stress. I think you should find yourself enjoying them as you release the tensions of the day. Eventually you will be able to include some of these exercises right into the middle of your day as you continue working or studying or whatever you are doing and find great relief. Enjoy yourself.
ReplyDelete